Classroom Décor - Decorating for Back to School

Back-to-school time is upon us, and that means decorating the classroom and getting everything fresh, shiny, and new looking.


I have just finished updating all my classroom décor units with clean fonts and added pages.  I can’t decide which is my favorite.  I love them all!!  I've also created a new one inspired by the anniversary of the Moon landing this summer.


Space themed classroom decor, with nameplates etc

Images of the space themed name plates

Images of the space themed calendars

Space themed calandars

Class jobs with space themes

Birthdays with space themes

Numbers to decorate the classroom with space theme

Word wall with space theme

Space theme schedule


I have included a lot of different components to use in the classroom for a month or an entire year.

  • nameplates
  • a welcome sign for the door or bulletin board
  • a variety of nametags to use with welcome sign, on cubbies, necklace, and more
  • a calendar (monthly headers, days of the week, dates)
  • birthdays
  • table numbers
  • word wall letters
  • numbers 1-20
  • schedule cards

Now that you’ve seen what is included in each one, let's look at the different themes.

Classroom decor in apple theme
I live in the Apple Capital of Georgia, so I decided to decorate with apples one year.  I loved using this theme in my classroom!


Classroom theme around the world
What a fun travel theme this set makes.  Whether your class is traveling around the world in geography or you just wish you were, this theme brightens up the room with its bright color scheme.


Classroom beach theme
If you know me, you know that my absolute favorite place to visit is the beach!  This theme let me relive fun memories all year long and encouraged those students who looked forward to visiting the beach.


Bee themed classroom
There will be no stings or allergies with this fun bee theme!  I love the cute bee graphics buzzing around the room with this one!


Cowboy themed classroom
Cowboys and cowgirls alike will enjoy roping up some fun with this theme!


Classroom farm theme
Down on the farm is always a popular theme.  There's just something about all of those cute farm animals!


Classroom frog theme
I loved this theme so much that I used it for several years.  I don't know what it was, but I just loved all things froggy for a few years!


Honeybears and bees themed classroom
As soon as I saw these darling graphics, I knew I had to do a twist on the bee theme by adding in these cute honey bears!


Classroom monster theme
Monsters make for a fun and enjoyable theme.  I made this unit for one of my teacher besties.  Her kiddos adored it!


Themed owl classroom
Whoo's coming to school this year?  Students who are as "wise as an owl", that's who!


Classroom theme racing
It seems like summer is over in a blink and then we're all "racing" to get our classrooms ready for another year!


School themed classroom
Some people prefer a traditional school theme. It is timeless and never goes out of style!

Themed classroom of turtles
Are you looking forward to a turtle-riffic year?  These turtles will have your classroom looking oh, so cute!!

Do you want to see more?  Click on this link to see these in my TpT store.  Be sure to view the preview, as it shows everything included in each unit!

Making learning enjoyable and fun even with classroom décor is just


MY KIND OF TEACHING!

No comments: