Back-to-School Blog Hop with FREEBIES


Well, y'all...

It's official!!!

I'm back in school.  That's what happens here in the south.  For all of you that were feeling jealous of us at the end of May??

Well, now it's OUR turn...

Yep... I am feeling SUPER jealous of all of you right now!!!

However, to ease my pain (a little), I have joined up with some other great 3rd and 4th grade teachers to bring you a fun little blog hop.  This hop is hosted by a good bloggy friend of mine, Christi Fultz from Ms. Fultz's Corner.

Along the way, you can gather some freebies to enjoy...

Maybe find some new blogs to stalk...

and some new TPT stores to buy from when you DO go back to school (if you're not from the south like me!).

You might even want to join me on Pinterest (hint:  I'm ALL about pinning real pictures to get inspiration and ideas for my room AND yours!)

Here's my freebie...

I also have a back to school tip for you....

RUN!!!!  haha

Speaking of running, when I taught kindergarten, I learned VERY quickly to always wear my running shoes on the first day of school.  One time I had on a dress and heels.  One child tried to run away FOUR times.  I would just hike up my dress, kick off my shoes and yell for the other kids to line up behind me as we would go chasing him down.  Once, he made it to the fence, and I actually had to climb up after him.  LOL...

My REAL tip is to assign each child a number.  Label cubbies, hooks, etc with numbers.  The child will ALWAYS put his name and number (we can hope, right?) on his/her paper, and that same number is used for everything you can think of.  Then as students move out/in during the year, rather than labeling, just assign the new student the same number as a student who moved out.  This will make your life easier (well,a little anyway).

Tomorrow (Monday) you will find a post with more about using numbers, along with a freebie of the numbers over at The Teaching Tribune.

You can grab another freebie from my Facebook page.

Now, head on over to the next blog for another tip and freebie.

And don't forget I've got a product in this HUGE Educents bundle.  A $201 value for only $30!!

Enjoy!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday




10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these task cards; they are really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the task cards. I love your story about wearing running shoes (I teach students with behavioral disorders, so I have had quite a few runners in the past! I'm in the north and only have this week left for vacation, it goes way too fast!

    Mary
    Teaching Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I confess that I do not get the mustache craze, but the kids are going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also do not understand the mustache craze but the kids love it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the task cards. The mustaches are so cute!!
    Brooke
    Tales from a Fourth Grade MathNut

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never ever got this type of informative and easy contents yet I enjoyed reading these.
    Freebies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the resources! You Pinterest is awesome. The freebies are great. Good luck with the first day of school!

    Paul
    ClassroomIQ
    Grade any free-response assessment online in minutes!
    www.classroom-iq.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing blogs you have guys!! Keeps the ball rolling….. best competition sites

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog you people have made here on this blog site, I will absolutely appreciate your work.
    Free Samples

    ReplyDelete