Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Another Awesome Educents Deal

I must say....

I LOVE 4th grade!!!

I am having the best time with my (almost) 90 kiddos!!!

NINETY???

Yep!

We decided to departmentalize this school year (low test scores... trying something new to raise them).  I am only teaching reading and math.  Only my 2 very favorite subjects in the whole wide world!!!

I've had so much fun making new products to use in my classroom (it's a sickness... I know!)

BUT, there are just not enough hours in the day to make EVERYTHING I need (who wants to use stuffy old textbooks that aren't even aligned to Common Core??)

Thank goodness for TPT.  I bought LOTS of great units during the big sale.

I've also found another GREAT place for getting some quality products at a great deal (after all, I'm all about the savings...haha)

Have you tried Educents??  I LOVE them!!!

I had a wonderful opportunity to be part of ANOTHER great package deal from them.  This time for 4th and 5th grades.  


I've been downloading and I just can't WAIT to start using these terrific products.  Some of my very favorite sellers are included, and I've found some new ones as well!

Here are the facts:

There are 19 sellers included in this bundle.

27 products.

A wide range of curriculum across the school year.

Sale Dates:  August 20-30

ONLY $30!!!!  

WOW!!!

Here's my unit that is included.





I am very excited to be teaming up with these other sellers to offer you such great savings.

All together there are over 900 pages to keep your 4th and 5th graders learning throughout the year!   


Click here to head on over to Educents to take advantage of this limited time bundle to get your 4th and 5th graders ready for success!


Planning ahead and being prepared...

That's MY KIND OF TEACHING!


2 comments:

  1. You get to teach only Reading and Math! That would be fabulous! Sometimes I wish I didn't have to teach everything, my head gets so scrambled!

    Congratulations on your Teachers Pay Teachers milestone!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete