Tuesday, July 30, 2013

It's (almost) Time!!!

Well, it's (almost) officially the end of summer for me.

Yep, just ONE.more.day...  :-(

Where did the last 9 weeks go???  Most of it was spent loving on my beautiful, very first grandchild...baby Luke.  I'm so going to miss those daily cuddles!!!



My hubby did take me camping this past weekend. 


 I think he was trying to get me as relaxed and stress-free as possible.  He knows how I work myself into a tizzy during the first few weeks of school.
 

It really worked! My kind of camping is VERY relaxing...

a home away from home...


 Except, now I realize that I still have several things I need to print and laminate tomorrow.  I've got a long to-do-list of things to complete here at home to take to school with me Thursday!

Before heading back, I did manage to finish one more unit for you!

 As always, it's half-price for the first 48 hours, so hurry on over to get your discount.

AND, to go with the money unit, here is a FREEBIE money math center for you.  
Just click on the picture to grab it.


Have you checked out my Pinterest boards?  I have LOTS of math ones, along with some that will help you out with organization ideas.  Stop by and check them out.

It's time to make it another GREAT year...

That's just...My Kind of Teaching.

5 comments:

  1. Nice Job!!! I am teaching 2nd grade for the 1st time this year ... hope to use this to teach money. Thank you!
    Karen
    http://allsmilesin2ndgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Cynthia! This will be great in my math centers!
    Patti :)
    A Series of 3rd Grade Events

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the freebie! And congrats on your new grandson! He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cute! I will use this in my math centers! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete