Five For Friday



 

Do you have trouble deciding what to blog about during the summer?  I certainly do, especially when these days are just FLYING by.

Here's a little of what I've been up to...

I joined with some of my favorite bloggers to offer a facebook freebie hop.  I'm sorry if you missed it.  Be sure to like my facebook page so you'll know when we do the next one.  It was a HUGE hit and had some great products that were free especially for the hop.  If you missed my freebie, you can still purchase it here.  If you want to learn how to offer your own freebie or hop, you can read my friend Christi's tutorial.


 I'm feeling the need BAD to get my brand new 4th grade classroom ready.  (I'm the new ADDITIONAL room, so there's NOTHING in it!!)  I'm focusing on four bright colors...lime green, bright blue, hot pink, and bright purple.  I lucked out at the local Family Dollar store.  These are all the plastics I got.  How lucky am I that the colors I have chosen are the popular ones for this year!  

 I also made a stop at Dollar General.  These are only a few of the items I purchased.  (Have you ever considered food storage items?  They are CHEAP and had lids that are my colors!  I'm SURE I'll find something to store in them!!!)

I was also super excited about my first unit for 4th grade, I've finished up for my TPT store.  This is the unit I will begin with my kiddos when we return to school in August.  It's been selling like hotcakes already!  YEAH!  If you have not become a follower of my store, you'll want to do so as I have lots more of these units in the works!

 And the last part of my week (but the MOST important) is spending time with my very first grandchild, Luke.  Can't believe he is already 3 weeks old today!!!


No comments: