Today was our LAST day!!!
Where did this year go? It seems like just yesterday it was January!
It was bittersweet for me as I'm leaving 2nd grade and moving to 4th. There were lots of tears!!!
1) My kiddos played my Summertime Scoot game. They enjoyed this so much (and it kept them active during these last few antsy days).
2) I made a trip to the Dollar Tree (LOVE that place!). I thought these expandable files would be great for some task cards. And I couldn't resist these bright pencils.
3) We opened our pool now that we are FINALLY starting to get some warmer temps here in N. Georgia. I still can't believe what a cool and rainy spring it has been. (Sorry, picture was taken through the bedroom window...hence the screen.)
4) My hubby plowed up the garden. I visited the dreaded Walmart yesterday and bought some plants and seeds so that we can get some yummy veggies growing.
5) Crystal Fox (aka The Library Fox) drew this adorable "mini-me" for my new blog. (I love the fact that black is so slimming!!! haha)
And that's just a very small sample of my EXTREMELY busy last week at school!